San Francisco of the South?

Friday, December 15, 2006

Bootstrapping, Pensions and Biocide?

What do all of these have in common? Well, to tell the truth, not much except for the fact that they were subjects featured on my finals this week that I had very little clue how to handle. Overall, I don't think the tests were that bad. But there definitely were some rough spots; rough like the armpits of an eastern bloc woman who has never met a razor.

Next week, I have finals in Operations and Statistics.

On a brighter note, I just booked my ticket to head up to Breckenridge for a week. It should be a fun time. A couple of people from the program are headed up to Colorado to get some well deserved rest and relaxation. Most likely, there won't be much resting or relaxation, but at least we will have tried. I'm pretty excited as this will be my first encounter with snow since last season, save my trip to the Great White North. (Dallas. See prior post.)

That's it for now. My fiancee and I are heading out with Southpaw and his wifey to grab some sushi. No, not Kenichi...We're going to Uchi. If you're lucky, you might get a restaurant review too!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home