San Francisco of the South?

Monday, December 25, 2006

So San Francisco

I just wrapped up a short trip back to San Francisco to visit with family and friends for the holidays. In addition to family and friends, I also got to experience some of the things that I miss the most and that make San Francisco unique.

1. Sushi
2. Burritos
3. Great wine and Wine Country
4. Christmas Shopping in Union Square
5. Earthquakes (Yes, there were three separate earthquakes while I was there)

Call me crazy, but I'll trade terra firma and tornado alley for earthquake country anyday.

2 Comments:

  • you brought me back some la cumbre, right?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:29 PM  

  • Hi there fellow San Fran member.
    Felt two of three of those quakes myself.
    Came across your blog while searching for current MBA student blogs.
    I work for Collanos Software, developing ad-hoc team collaboration solutions. We are a tiny start-up with great promise (humbly). Currently we are targeting our free solutions to MBA programs as this is a great tool I would have loved to have during my MBA (BU 1999).
    Was hoping in getting in touch with you to explore a pilot program at your school as you appear to be a great fit for leading the charge.

    Cheers,
    Gil
    gil.heiman@collanos.com

    By Blogger Gil Heiman, at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home