San Francisco of the South?

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Firehose

It's been a long time since I've written. Part of that is due to the fact that I have been so immersed in accounting boot camp/housing/orientation that I haven't had a chance to really organize my thoughts. Well, that's not too good of an excuse since I don't really ever organize my thoughts anyways.

I guess I'll just give you a summary:

Accounting Boot Camp: It's like drinking from a firehose. Yes, that's an overused cliche, but it does seem like quite an accurate analogy. While I may not know for sure what I want to do, I surely know that I don't want to do accounting as a career.

Housing: Major rat-f / u / c / k! I've never heard anybody ever have a smooth and painless experience with new construction, so I won't kill you with the details. If you really want to know, call me or email me. I've got a list about the length of Crime and Punishment that sums it up.

Orientation: Fun! I'm getting to meet tons of new people. I'm also fortunate to have a CPA in my study group. There is a God!

More later. On the way to the Dean's house for dinner tonight.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home