San Francisco of the South?

Monday, April 16, 2007

The Great Texas Land Grab

I can't believe it is already time to register for Fall classes. Last time, there was definitely a sense of panic in the air. This time around, it seems as though everyone is a bit more relaxed. Having gone through registration and waitlisting one time, people aren't as frantic to get caught up in the frenzy that is registration. That being said, I think a severe case of summer fever has really set in as well. The weather is getting nice and people are more inclined to "forget" they have class and instead enjoy the outdoors.

I'm aiming to get into some pretty cool classes, so I'm expecting some disappointment. However, I'm sure that it will all work out in the end.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home