San Francisco of the South?

Saturday, January 27, 2007

It's Good to Feel Wanted

I feel a sudden sense of relief as I received my first offer for a summer internship. I've been networking pretty heavily in the management consulting arena and I'm very excited to have my first offer. In fact, the offer is from one of my target firms which makes me even happier. The people couldn't be nicer and the work that they do is very interesting to me.

The entire interview process was pretty painless actually. They went from first round interviews to offers within 48 hours. It was pretty amazing. And to tell you the truth, the entire process was actually pretty fun. I really enjoyed the case interviews that I had as they were more discussions about past business problems, so that my interviewer could learn something about me, and I could also learn something from the experience.

I'm still going to see how the other interviews go, but I really do like this first firm. More later as things progress.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home