San Francisco of the South?

Saturday, January 27, 2007

It's Wii-diculous

As you may have uncovered from a couple previous posts, my fiancee is a bit obsessed with the new Nintendo Wii. She had a chance to play with it at a friend's house in December and has been on the lookout ever since. Myself, I could really care less. I've never been a big video game fanatic.

Well, as it happens, I was surfing along Amazon.com, and what pops up on my search, but a brand spankin' new Nintendo Wii stocked by Amazon.com. Pretty amazing that I got in, given that it sounds like it sold out in just a matter of minutes. Well, I ordered it and had it delivered as I was going to surprise my fiancee with her early Valentine's Day gift. (How romantic!)

She is absolutely ecstatic that I found the Wii. We plugged it in, and I think she must have played for at least 5 or 6 hours nonstop.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I want to play! Can't believe you haven't shared this purchase with your b-school pals!

    By Blogger Ben Manwaring, at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home