San Francisco of the South?

Friday, September 01, 2006

Japanese Salad

No, I'm not talking about the mini salad that you get from Benihana with the ginger dressing. Instead, I'm talking about my pitiful existence and the fact that I couldn't find proper silverware and I was forced to eat salad with two sticks that somewhat resembled chopsticks instead of a fork. Also, I was forced to check email by "wardriving" around the neighborhood since our internet service can't get turned on until September 11. An even then, they promised they will be at our new condo between 8am and 5pm. Thanks! No, I really mean it. Thank you very much. You are awesome for providing such an accurate response time.

On another note, we closed on our condo today. It feels great to be a homeowner. It feels even better to know that I'll probably qualify for in state tuition next year. But what feels best is that I actually own something and I'm not burning money in rent every month.

Well, enough for tonight. I've got to watch the video about the "Hopi River." I'll give details on that later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home