San Francisco of the South?

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Drunk Blogging

Not that this isn't obvious, but blogging while intoxicated can lead to some pretty interesting results. I'm not sure if any of you caught this, but, yes, I had a couple of drinks when I wrote about japanese salad. In fact, I am at the local pub right now typing while sipping a tasty adult beverage. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale to be precise.

I'm actually getting a little reading done and waiting for my peer advisor to come so we can go through my resume and career plans. Not a bad life. Too bad it will be over before I know it.

Outside of that, things are going a bit better. I have a place to call home. I've met some very cool people at school. My cohort isn't filled with complete idiots. My study group is actually intelligent. And I had a chance to connect with one of my professors at his office hours. I think I'm getting a ton accomplished, but as it is with anything, there is always much more that I could be doing.

This weekend is the Ohio State game. Everything practical tells me to stay at home and get some reading done and sell my ticket, but I think that I should go to the game. After all, going to business school isn't all about school and grades. Alot of it has to do with experiencing new things, meeting new people and seeing things that you would never see at home.

I actually think I am down to a schedule. If I manage things correctly, I think I can actually start working out again. Things have been just too hectic lately.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home